Saturday, January 19, 2013

So, this is my job

Well, in these months I've never tell you what's my job. This is a special moment for me because I don't know very well what I would like to do when I'll be adult :-) Oh no, I don't want to say I'm a child who like play with life. I'm a forniture designer but I work for several years in a large fashion company. The job I do is very quick and repetitive, my hands run fast on the mouse for eight/nine hours at day. Compromises, production, costs, speed and the creativity... is fucked up. Sometimes I don't know if is time to change all.

So when I finished and I get home, I forget the fatigue and I dedicate myself to the fun part: Keep my creativity. The job doesn't give you everything, also love, the habit will corrode the soul. It's up to you to take advantage of your ability, take your talent and cultivate it forever cause it can serve you for something better, or to make your life better, your love, your work too.
Work on yourself and then your job will be funny!

This is a small view of what I make everyday at work, I hope you enjoy it!
With love,
Miss Milky


1 comment:

Annie Lowery said...

Great bloog I enjoyed reading