Friday, January 11, 2013

The Best of Gino's Newsletter

Oh yes. Our favourite newletter is from a man called Gino. He is very sexy and he likes updates his friends with a list of concerts and great comments for every artist inside. We go with him to different kind of show and I like to see what will happen! The most funny was maybe with Bob Corn, we were sitting on the lawn in the dark and he walked around us singing slow songs. 

This is a list of 10 songs I've selected from Gino's 2012 Newsletter! I've made a cover album for every song...hope he like them. 
:-) 

1 - MUSICA DA CUCINA Crumbs
2 - SIGUR RóS “Ágætis Byrjun”
3 - BABALOT Canzone di protesta contro i cantautori
4 - MANITOBA Jacknuggeted
5 - BOB CORN - you are my island
6 - BON IVER “Lump Sum”
7 - FAUST'O Hotel Plaza
8 - LALI PUNA “Scary World Theory”
9 - NEON INDIAN - Halogen (I could be a Shadow)
10 - RADIOHEAD Creep





 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am agree with miss Milky Gino is really the sexiest man in the world and he has a grate taste in music