Monday, January 21, 2013

Talking about crepes and future




Often, in these days I think too much. Heavy thoughts and unanswered questions. Big doubts assail me: it's good to live in this town? It's good this job for me? What I really want from my life? Where are my friends now? Are they too far from me?
In my opinion the friendship is a little less important than love in life. It's hard for me to imagine a life without close friends. Sometimes we work a lot and we are focused on ourselves, we go out to drink and talk about nothing, only troubles and troubles.

This weekend a friend of mine came to visit us. We hadn't seen her for six months.
She cooked her french special crepes and then we went out for dinner with some friends. Most days we talked about our future. She's going to live in Canada.

I'm happy for her choice.

After that, I haven't no more heavy thoughts in my mind.
I have no doubts about my future because she made me realize that it's more fun to think it day by day. Talking about her projects with the eyes of dream, is good for the heart, it makes you feel sure to run into changes.

Whatever you decide to do, your friends will follow you.
Everywhere you'll go to live, they will reach you, even if they are in Canada, Norway, Switzerland, Holland, Italy, Germany, England or Bolivia. And you will do the same for them.
No problem, they travel by train, by plane, by car, by foot, to reach you and remind you to don't ever be afraid.
They will always be there and you can trust them to make something new together!

No comments: