Thursday, March 10, 2011

BLACK SWAN

Tonight I'm going to watch this film with my friend Lisa...I wil tell you tomorrow :-)
Miss Milky
***

(the day after)
They told me I had to see it, I honestly don't like the trailer so much.
Instead.
Black and White, distance and depth, the clash between good and evil fighting in the personality of man, freedom of expression and repressed sexuality, the winner of constancy is strong but maybe he
lost himself. Emotional intensity that exceeds the unexpected. Uncoated, non-trivial, intense. The protagonist was beautiful and full of multiple identity. The violent scenes were really dreadful, I had to close my eyes!
These days I had in mind the images of the black swan, I felt a force that burns my chest and I'm afraid now  :-x
Miss Bloody Milky  

No comments: